These are the first leaked images of the new MG5 hatchback. MG plan to take on the likes of the Ford Focus and Vauxhall Astra with this car, it’s based on its Chinese cousin, the Roewe 350 and is due to be launched at the Beijing Motor Show in March. It’ll most likely have a 1.5 litre engine for the Chinese market, expect it to hit our shores in 2013.
Motorious on Twitter
- The @AstonMartin CC100 - built to celebrate 100 years of one of Britain's most iconic manufacturers. http://t.co/1zRQLRJVBC via @pinterest about 13 minutes ago from Tweet Button
- Gran Turismo 6 is coming...... http://t.co/tadRINwmgW http://t.co/5anasfq2E2 07:39:51 PM May 15, 2013 from Facebook
- Pininfarina have teased a special BMW creation for the Villa D'Este Concours - it'll be called the GranLusso Coupe http://t.co/80yPjGn3yK 05:39:23 PM May 15, 2013 from Twitter for iPad
- @harrismonkey why don't you get all your followers to chip in a few quid #unlimitedtrackdays 04:59:22 PM May 14, 2013 from Twitter for iPad in reply to harrismonkey
- The Lamborghini Egoista concept isn't so bad from the rear.... via @pinterest http://t.co/vzy7vkARPG 07:22:48 PM May 12, 2013 from Pinterest on iOS